The GARDE® RW 10-SERIES is a military grade handheld miniature IP network. Designed with a detachable twist lock battery and PTT (Push To Talk) functionality, it is ideal for the outdoor carry duty of IP video surveillance feeding back to the command center and voice communication with other similar devices of the GARDE® RW .
1. Adopt our independently developed technologies COFDM waveform, efficient channel code and multi-hop ad hoc network protocol.
2. Do not rely on base stations. Able to form a centerless wireless broadband network efficiently and quickly.
3. Provide IP interface to realize interconnection and interworking with other IP devices.
4. Designed with a detachable lithium battery to ensure that the device is powered for 4-5 hours, as well as external powered connector.
5. Able to automatically select the best route. Self-organizing, Self-healing, and it can automatically implement network topology such as chain and star.
6. IP video communication and voice talking with command center and other mesh nodes.
|RF Power||1W*1W MIMO|
|Modulation||COFDM LTE/FPGA (optional)|
|Transmission Rate||Peak 40MBPS@30MHZ|
|Transmission Distance||1-5KM LOS|
|Networking Capacity||32/64/128 Nodes (customizable)|
|Working Current||1A(Typical Value)|
|Power Consumption||≤15W@1W Tx Power|
|Video Input Format||Support IP Video Input|
|Audio Input Format||MIC/PTT|
|Encryption||AES128 or User Defined|
|Working Temperature||-20℃ ~ +55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-50℃ ~ +70℃|
|Weight||554g(without battary), 540g for battery, 1094g in total|